NLUD Transnational Commercial Law Review, a Journal headed by CTCL, is inviting submissions for its Volume II which is to be published in August 2023.
The Centre for Transnational Commercial Law is a constituent unit and specialized research centre of the National Law University Delhi established in 2016. Since its establishment in 2016, CTCL has actively undertaken various initiatives to promote research and scholarship in the area of commercial laws. The Centre seeks to promote an environment for high-quality research in all aspects of national, international, transnational, and comparative law. The aim is to nurture and encourage the researchers of the future in this important area of law. Further details about the activities of CTCL are available at https://nludelhi.ac.in/res-
1. Articles for the Review are invited from students, researchers, academicians, domain experts, and practitioners.
2. The manuscript submitted for publication must be original and must not be previously published or under consideration for publication elsewhere. They must be submitted to [email protected] with the subject “TCLR Submission”.
3. The mail containing the submission must contain a cover letter stating the author’s details, including their name, institutional affiliation, year of study, and contact details. The submission itself must not contain any metadata or personal information.
4. The Article for the Review must be within 2500 – 4000 words (excluding footnotes). However, flexibility is allowed if the content so requires and the quality is ensured.
5. The first page of the manuscript should include only the title of the paper and a 250-word abstract.
6. All the relevant sources must be duly footnoted. They must conform to the Oxford University Standard for Citation of Legal Authorities (OSCOLA) 4th Edition.
7. Co-authorship of maximum two authors is allowed. The contributions must necessarily be accompanied by a subtitle and the author’s by-line of not more than 50 words.
1. Submissions should be in Times New Roman, size 12, 1.5 line spacing, and 1 inch margin on all sides of an A4 sheet.
2. All footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 with 1.0 line spacing.
3. No endnotes and speaking notes are permitted.
4. All manuscripts must be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
Submission must be made on or before 15th May 2023.